Many of my clients are interested in buying multi-family homes in the Newton MA area. But what they don’t understand is that these homes are in high demand but short supply!
- In Newton MA, there are about 13 multi-family listings available for sale.
- The average price is around $764,277
- The average tax bill for these homes is around $6,368
- On average these homes only stay on the market for 12 days
- The lowest multi-family home in the area is appraised for $525,000
- The highest appraised multi-family home is around $1,395,000
If you’re interested in buying a multi-family home, please give me a call at 617-965-3300, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. As you just read, they are in high demand, but in short supply, and they remain on the market for a short amount of time (less than two weeks). I am looking forward to helping you with finding multi-family homes, or any other real estate service you need!